THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    What to do? Buy XCR in 338 Ultra and change stock or ...

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What to do? Buy XCR in 338 Ultra and change stock or ...
 Login/Join

posted
should I buy a Sendero II and re-barrel? I am leaning toward buying an XCR in 338 Ultra and buying a nice McMillan stock.
Pros and cons guys?

Posts: 328 | Location: Southwest Idaho | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reading all your threads suggest that you are going in 10 different directions. If you are budget conscience as you say on another thread, why don't you forget about all these other rifles and just work on the one that you have.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Butch,
The ones I have now cannot be modified to be a 338 ultra or edge. I need to do one of the above to make that happen. As to the A-bolt 300wsm, I have moded it about as much as I can: trigger job, muzzle brake, pillar and steel bed, upgraded stock, etc. I want a 338 to go along with my a-bolt. yes, I am going 10 directions, but I ask the advice of all of you to narrow down my choices.

Posts: 328 | Location: Southwest Idaho | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote