New
Find
Notify
Tools

1903 Springfield Ejector
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anybody here able to tell me where I can find an ejector for a 1903 springfield? I looked on gunbroker and couldn't find anything. I am pretty sure it is an 03 not an 03a3, does anybody know if they are interchangable though?

I unpleasantly found out yesterday that they ejector on my new (was my fiancees till yesterday when she told me it is too big a gun for her) 06'. I am not hunting with it this year so not mission critical, but would like to get it fixed.

thanks guys.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gsp
posted Hide Post
Try Numrich Gun parts, dont know if they have it in stock, but they do have the schematics and part number Numrich Gun parts

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Numrich has the 1903 ejector . . .part # 515760, ejector pin(to hold ejector in) is 515750.

Total for the two is about $5.10 and handling and shipping will at least double it!

You might also try Hoosier Gun Parts and Springfield Sporters, though most will have the parts and cost will not likely be all that different!

LouisB

Hey the best of all worlds is that someone here has the parts and shipping will be LESS. [Wink]

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. need a couple of other things on this rifle. what a hassle when you take a gun out of the safe and all of a sudden it don't work right! The bushnell 4x scope that was on there, less than 20 rounds through the rifle and for some reason it is not only out of focus but will not focus for anything. Piece of s*#&, at least I have a couple other scopes sitting around.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might also try rhe CMP
www.odcmp.com

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote