New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nordic Blonde - Sako Stock
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Stubbed my foot on this last night, forgot I had it. Deluxe grade A-V stock, obviously unused. There was a stray sunbeam poking through the front window of the clinic; that picks up the colors pretty well:

It isn't often that I wax poetic about the factory inletting. Don't worry, I won't do that here:

Even the recoil pad is crisp. That is a dog hair, not a crack in the pad:

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stubbed my foot on this last night, forgot I had it.

I've always said that there were 2 stages to try and acheive in gun ownership.
Stage 1 is where you have so many guns that your wife can't tell them apart. This makes it much easier to sneak in a new gun or several.
Stage 2 can be acheived two ways. It's when you have so many guns and so much related equipment that walking into your own Garage is like going to a candy store, you can poke into one nook or cranny and find something that you didn't know you had and enjoy it. Stage 2 can be acheived either by lots of good toys or senility, the two might be related......... Smiler Smiler............DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stage 2 can be acheived either by lots of good toys or senility, the two might be related

Personally closing on Stage 2 from both ends.

Posts: 13242 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote