New
Find
Notify
Tools

ADL Box and Follower
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello guys, I have a basic question but does a Remington make 3 sizes of magazine boxes and followers? I have a LA stock and found a box and follower from a 7mm Mag. I am builld a standard caliber.

Thanks for the help.

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are basicall two sizes of magazines, the long and short. However, the long could have a spacer in it and the short ones have a few different size spacers in the rear of the box. To compound this, there are different long action followeres and different size followers and springs for the short action ones.

Confused now?

killpc

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5506 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply Mr. Kobe.

Yeah, I'm confused. I boght a magazine/spring/follower/triggerguard/and screws from an ADL 7mm Mag. I want to use it on a 280. Would this work?

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still wondering if a 7mm Mag box and follower would work for a 280 in a Ti Stock?

Thanks all,

ddj