Find
Notify
Tools

VZ24 Parts
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ropes
posted
Today was sepnt cleaning actions and I need some parts is there a source for new VZ parts?

I need an Extractor collar, extractor, Bolt Stop, screw and spring. With the exception of the extractor which has a broken corner the rest are pitted beyond repair..

Again Thank You, John

Posts: 549 | Location: Denial | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John,
Here is a link to several sources of Mauser Parts I've ordered the parts you are looking for from some of these places. Just check with them and see who has what in stock.

Libertatis Aequilibritas

Posts: 570 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
I see alot of stuff on Ebay and Auction Arms.

As a general rule, people are nuts!
spinksranch.com

Posts: 2095 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ropes:
Today was sepnt cleaning actions and I need some parts is there a source for new VZ parts?

I need an Extractor collar, extractor, Bolt Stop, screw and spring. With the exception of the extractor which has a broken corner the rest are pitted beyond repair..

Again Thank You, John

TryGun Parts Corp

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with Wildcat Junkie, Gun Parts is great. I order things on Tuesday, on line and get the parts on Friday, and this is across the country. Best price, great conditon, and they are quick. Give them a try, I do weekly!

Swift, Silent, & Friendly

Posts: 426 | Location: Nevada | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote