New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wesbrook Professional Stockmaking
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a copy of this book they would care to part with. I'm trying to locate a copy for another person I know. I picked my copy up from someone here a couple years back.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
There was another thread here a while ago -- these books are not easy to find nowadays!

I found on on Amazon.com but it was $999.00 so I do not think they really wanted to sell very bad!

I think the last copies I saw changed hands for about $200.00

I have a copy, but I am not looking to sell it. Well, maybe for $999!

John

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The guy I'm trying to find one for saw that same thing. I paid about 100 for mine about 5 years ago.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If enough people are interested in obtaining an " Electronic Copy " which can simply be downloaded onto your computer or Kindle Ebook pad ?.
Then I've heard it's possible to obtain a copy of it . As the Family members are still alive , permission can be obtained for out of print books and for a fee can be LEGALLY downloaded without copyright infringements .

I'm willing to jump on a list or compile one , as I would like to obtain a copy also . Last price I saw where someone actually paid for a used copy was $397.00 an there wasn't a second one available !. For a $25.00 book that's getting pretty steep !!!.

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually David Wesbrook is still alive and in the process of doing a revised edition. I spoke with him at The Guild show as he is a member. Sorry about calling him Paul at first.

Michael J

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a copy I would like to sell. Shoot me an email jawheeler@bellsouth.net

Posts: 603 | Location: Louisiana USA | Registered: 24 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FWIW I traded my copy for a complete original Stevens 44 1/2 action, worth at least $300-$400. Not my demand, it was his offer.

It's a good book and well worth reprinting!
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michaelj:
Actually David Wesbrook is still alive and in the process of doing a revised edition. I spoke with him at The Guild show as he is a member. Sorry about calling him Paul at first.

Michael J

That will be great as I've been looking for a while now also. If you get any more details, please keep us informed.
Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
I also talked with Dave at the guild show and he told me that the book was soon to be reprinted as well.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4207 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
22WRF has a copy for sale in the Classifieds tonight.

Posts: 188 | Location: Late,Great Golden State | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I also talked with Dave at the guild show and he told me that the book was soon to be reprinted as well.

All is of good news ; Either a revised edition or reprinting !. tu2

Hopefully it's sooner than later some of us are getting on now .

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote