Find
Notify
Tools

Steel Extractors on order with Williams Firearms
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted
We would like to extend our deepest apologies for the delay in shipping the 4140 steel extractors that have been on backorder for quite sometime now. Due to the overwhelming amount of production that we have been trying to maintain with the stainless extractors for USRAC, and the significant programming changes that we have done to our original programs for steel extractors, it has caused us significant delays. It has also forced us to reprogram for the steel versions only, due to their lack of machinability as compared to the stainless versions.

Because of this overwhelming delay, and the fact that we still have a sketchy timetable on these parts, we are making the following offer:

Any forum member who has purchased a steel extractor in any finish has the option of receiving the same design, whether it be left or right-handed, standard or magnum bolt face for Winchester or Montana actions, in Stainless Steel Matte or In-The-White at no charge.
When the steel extractors are available, we will offer them at a 10% discount from dealer or retail price, whichever is applicable, giving you the option of returning the stainless extractor and replacing it with steel. If you choose to continue to use the stainless extractor instead of the exchange, it will be yours to keep, free of charge.

If you are among those who have had steel extractors on backorder for an extended period of time, please contact us immediately at 1-888-257-3006 so that we can arrange the exchange.

This offer is only for existing orders of steel extractors and is not valid for original stainless purchases, or new steel orders.

For those of you who do not wish to participate in the exchange program, we will try our best to get these produced as quickly as possible and ship them as soon as they are available.

Thanks to all in your continuing patience, and once again we apologize for any incovenience that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
BTT

Just making sure that no one is missing out on this.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Matt, glad I got mine last winter ... great product!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well,

At least you remembered us, but, looks like the factories will always come first! While I can understand that to a point, I feel like this has not been the best experience of my life! A stainless extractor won't help my custom project that is awaiting the extractor for final bluing. I can only imagine how much longer it will be for us lefties? Oh well, caveat emptor??

Chip McRight

Huntr

Posts: 88 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Matt,
I ordered a stainless, bead blasted extractor for a Right Handed MRC shortmag action. I sent you a PM with my address just in case.
I understand how things get sometimes. I'm there myself right now. Thanks for taking care of everything.

Mike

Mike, It's going out today. Found you in the computer, but you weren't transferred to the order board, which is what I look at for the order filling.

Since we recently lost our CNC operator, we've had a helluva work load dropped on us. The lack of manpower right now is definitely not helping things, but we're doing our best to get through it. Thanks to all for their patience.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Matt,

As promised, my SS extractor arrived last week. Fit and finish were excellent. The feeding seems to be improved over the factory extractor, but a trip to the range will be the real test.

Of course, I'll exchange it in a heartbeat for the blued steel model when ya'll get those finished. I was just glad to get my rifle back in action.

Thanks,
Brian

Posts: 306 | Location: Originally from Texas | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Matt,

I ordered a Stainless Extractor MRC magnum short action a couple of months ago and still have not heard from you. I have emailed you several times but only received one returned. It stated that the stainless steel extractor was on backorder. Please email me with the status of my order. mliang319@aol.com

edited: Not trying to be a pain, but this thread just reminded me to give you another call.

Posts: 167 | Location: Eastern Shore of MD | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Matt,
I ordered a Stainless Extractor MRC magnum short action a couple of months ago and still have not heard from you. I have emailed you several times but only received one returned. It stated that the stainless steel extractor was on backorder. Please email me with the status of my order. mliang319@aol.com

edited: Not trying to be a pain, but this thread just reminded me to give you another call.

Just dropped in tonight to check emails and noticed this thread popped up. Sorry about the delays and confusion. I checked out order status and didn't see it on the list, but I'll ship it out to you tomorrow first thing.

Is the extractor right or left handed?????

I've got both available, and you can have it bead blasted or in-the-white.....your choice.

I apologize for the lack of communications at times....We've been really swamped and I've managed to collect a dozen or so viruses in the last couple of weeks that's been shutting down my computer, as well as hijacking my internet home page

Thanks for getting a hold of me on this, so we can get your order processed.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Matt,
I ordered a stainless, bead blasted extractor for a Right Handed MRC shortmag action. I sent you a PM with my address just in case.
I understand how things get sometimes. I'm there myself right now. Thanks for taking care of everything.

Mike

Posts: 167 | Location: Eastern Shore of MD | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote