THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Where to get Steel Followers for Win M70?
 Login/Join

<Guest>
posted
Darcy

Why don't you do us all a favor and list what else you have on hand. For example, do you have the correct size replacement pins for model 70 triggers so that they don't wobble. Spring steel extractors? Any other goodies?

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Or answer the telephone!!

Posts: 19362 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He in fact has all of those goodies along with custom magazine boxes and followers etc etc. He sells them in a nice neat package he like to call a "Legend" and if its boxed in a wood crate he calls the conglomerate a "Classic".

I believe the followers he is referring to are take off parts from the model 70 classic actions/rifles he starts with.

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have quite an inventory of current production Model 70 parts that I replace with our own parts Barrels for 300 win, 338 win, 7 mm Rem, 7mm Wtby, some 7mm STW, magazine boxes, followers, guard screws, extractors, guard bows, floor-plates, factory walnut and tupperware stocks, basic Legend stocks. Trigger pivot pins, magazine springs, sometimes reamers, tooling, convention booths, guided antelope hunts etc.

I do answer the phone unless I'm busy doing something that requires any degree of concentration. This all starts for me at 5am. I do not answer the shop phone or return calls on weekends as I do have a life. which means it's best to leave a message, I'll call you back otherwise your not going to reach me very easily.If I answered the phone everytime it rang I would get nothing done at all.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer. I am looking for a model 70 mag. box for a 375 clasic. I will PM you if that might be easier to connect. Thank you,
By the way I recently watched your Africa video and the double really knocked the elephant for a backstep and fall.
Really something. I hope to have you measure me for fit some day.
Thanks,
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote