Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NECG sights on Winchester super express 375
 Login/Join

posted
I got a model 70 super express in 75 and do not like the fold down adjustable rear sight. How much work would be involved in replacing it with an NECG rear sight? I am guessing it would not just replace the original sight and would have to be gunsmith installed.

Thanks,
Gene Cole III

Posts: 57 | Location: Belton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gene,

Give them a call. I had talked with their 'sight guy' and I can not remember his name for sure.

He sent me a fixed express sight which mounted in place of the flip-up factory sight. It is solid and there was not problem just replacing the other leaf.

Good luck,

Sam

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have used NECG sights on few rifles and if you get into the replacement of the front sight w/ band, etc. it gets a bit pricey, over $200 if memory serves me correctly. Rear should not be a problem if the attaching screws/holes line up. They at NECG are capable and would be helpful if possible. They make a good product.

Posts: 1165 | Location: Banks of Kanawha, forks of Beaver Dam and Spring Creek | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help guys, will give them a call.

Gene Cole III

Posts: 57 | Location: Belton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsurifleguy:
Thanks for the help guys, will give them a call.

Gene Cole III

I have the same question, so please let us know how you end up.

I haven't been to the Cranfills Gap area in quite a few years!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote