Tools

new product: LED powered Front Sight
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of scubapro
posted
Hi guys,

have a look at this one:

The front sight is illuminated by LED so You could shoot underr he most adverse light conditions

Source of information: www.titanium-gunworks.com

in the dark it looks like that - You could see that red spot from the LED light:

features:
· Simple exchange versus existing open sight with a number of sporting firearms like Blaser R93 / Sauer 202 / Mauser M03, and many more...
· With all other firearms: mounting via a prodruding bolt (to be fitted by gunsmith if necessary).
· Battery lasts about 10-12 hours
· Sight is height adjustable
· Redundancy: to be used like any other ordinary sight at low battery
· Model Day&Nightfire:
o during daylight hours passive, light orange-red bead without LED usage
· Model Classic:
o no red light reflexes if an additional scope is used

All You need is some potrusion bolt on the barrel like that:
or some threaded hole like on Remington, Browning and other guns are...

It is realy spectacular when shooting in the dark and bad light conditions (foggy weather) with the sight. Without battery it works just like a normal sight and with the "Day&Nightfire" edition it works like any other fiber sight in the daylight itself...

Have a look yourself!

Posts: 759 | Location: Germany | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I put 0ne of these LED sights on my 375 H&H Blaser r93 barrel. It is the version that is black with an LED red dot in the center.

With tired eyes, this really lights up the picture and I can see that front sight. Battery life is ok if you remember to turn off the battery when not in use.

They are great on a Blaser

Posts: 159 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 15 February 2006Reply With Quote