Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Factory Ruger recoil pad?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Tried Brownell's and Midway anybody have a source for Ruger red recoil pads?
Thanks

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I beleive that Ruger discontinued the red pad several years ago. You might try Ruger or put a want ad here...I used to have about 4 of them around from my Ruger's that I put decelerators on. Good luck.

Posts: 1664 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Red one that you can have if it will fit your gun. I got a couple to put on #1's because I think they look better than the black ones. This one was too small. Let me know the dimensions of your stock and I will dig it out to see if it will fit.
Gordon

Posts: 27 | Location: Northern, CA | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I havw a red one that came off a Model 77
it is in new condition.
PM me if intersted.

One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
Numrich Gun Parts Corp.???

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a box of 100's of take offs with some ruger red pads in there. Bring the rifle by if your up near Boulder.
Steve

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hey Thanks everybody.
ggreen came thru for me and I thank him a bunch, pad fits perfect and the rifle looks like it should. It is a Ruger M77 in factory 35 Whelen that my brother picked up but it had a thick / ugly aftermarket pad on it so this turns the corner for this rifle, perfect.
Thanks goes out to ggreen!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote