THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester Parts, where can you get them?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I need a magazine spring for a Post 64 M70 22-250 Rifle. Gun Parts Inc. does not have one. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one. Since Winchester went "Tits Up" Where can you get parts? Thanks, Hoot

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
Try Midwest Gun. I bought a couple Win stocks from them. Excellant service.

Midwest Gun Works

"A long life, and the good sense to live it." ...Quintis Arrius

375H&H,404J,416DAK,458AFR,416RIG,450RIG,505GIB

Avatar: Gregory Peck & Susan Hayward in Africa

NRA member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fast996. Thanks for the link. Tried it and it says that the Win M 70 parts are coming soon. Just how soon, is anybodies guess. Again, my thanks. Hoot

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Winchester didn't go T U. Just call their service dept. The phone # is on Winchester's web site.

Here it is 1.800.322.4626

Posts: 220 | Location: SW Missouri USA | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
Murray, that's just for the web site. They have parts. Give them a call.

"A long life, and the good sense to live it." ...Quintis Arrius

375H&H,404J,416DAK,458AFR,416RIG,450RIG,505GIB

Avatar: Gregory Peck & Susan Hayward in Africa

NRA member

one of us
posted Hide Post
James and Fast996, Thanks, for the information. I will call day after tomorrow. Hoot

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
If you call Winchester they will direct you to Browning in Utah. I just did it last week and the service was great.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I called the Missouri number today. The guy that answered said his company was some sort of sales company and not Winchester and hung up on me. Well I went to the Browning Firearms Web Site and found the parts department and ordered the springs. Talked to a very nice gentleman named Shannon and got what I needed. Thanks, for the help guys. Hoot