Tools

Blank dies.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone trying out these? They say
quote:
Die Blanks
Our Die Blanks are used by custom Gunsmiths world wide to achieve the minimal amount of case sizing for accuracy and to extend case life. Die Blanks allow the gunsmith to control quality and delivery of dies to the customer. You have complete control of how much sizing and where the sizing takes place- neck, length, base and body taper

Thanks

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like them.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Troy does real nice work.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! They'll make things a lot easier to get dies.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bald Eagle also offers die blanks of excellent quality.

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used Troy's die blanks and was very impressed with the workmanship. I don't think you can go wrong!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eddie,
You know that Bill closed Bald Eagle 2 years ago. It is still for sale.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch, I knew it was for sale. I got 2 die blanks from him right before Christmas. Maybe I'm lucky.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried to buy part of Bill's business last fall and he told me all or nothing. I guess that I assumed that it meant he wasn't selling anything. I have had people say they couldn't get any of his rests or parts.
Butch

one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch, I don't think he's had any rests or, rest parts, for a couple of years. Someone, not Bigbird, told me his 120 degree mold got broken and he didn't want to replace it. He offered me the whole package also but I'm too old to start another business. I guess he had some die blanks hanging around and did me a favor.