New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help for my PH - Burris Fast Fire Mount for CZ
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently got back from a safari in Zim and my PH has a Burris Fast Fire he bought to put on his CZ 550 in 458 Lott. He's trying to figure out a way to mount it on his 19mm dovetail rear mount. He wants a mount that makes allows him to be able to see his iron sights (which is all he uses now) in case the fast fire craps out. Ideally, he's like a quick release mount.

I've looked all over the web to try and find something that would work. Any ideas on if something exists that would work or if something could be built?

Thanks very much

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
CZ made an adapter for 19mm rails so you could use 20mm accessories. See CZ 19mm-20mm adapter

Check the 'net for them (Gunbroker, eBay, etc.).

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
http://americanhuntingrifles.com/?page_id=72

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contact Wayne at AHR. Go to the website and you will see one he makes that can be mounted on the forward bridge. It is quick release. I have one on my 458 LOTT and used it on elephant with great results.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alaska Arms

Try here .

Glenn

Posts: 200 | Location: Calgary- Alberta- Canada | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
EAW makes a CZ mount that is QD for the Doctor Optic relex. The Burris & Doctor share the same footprint but I am not sure if the screw holes will line up

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1327 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote