New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownells
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Have any of you been able to get on the Brownells website in the past couple of days? I can't seem to get through. I made one order by telephone, but the order taker claimed not to know anything about an outage. She failed to give me my discount. I'm curious what is going on.

Bill Jacobs

NRA Endowment Member
US Army Veteran
CWP Holder
Gunsmith

Posts: 329 | Location: Greenwood, SC | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm also unable to hit the website. DNS lookup isn't working apparently. I believe I remember this happening 5 or so years ago, also. I think they'd had an issue with their web hosting service. I'd imagine it'll be up again shortly.

Posts: 1725 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
I was able to look up items last night and this morning.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm back in now. dancing

Bill Jacobs

NRA Endowment Member
US Army Veteran
CWP Holder
Gunsmith

Posts: 329 | Location: Greenwood, SC | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I place orders with them, on line, once a week; never a problem with the web site.

Posts: 17182 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order with them 30 minutes ago.

Posts: 41871 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
They will probably give your discount when the order is completely processed. I have had this happen too.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1371 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote