Find
Notify
Tools

Re: D'Arcy Echols Legend stock
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jpb
posted
Dang, that is the most graceful bottom metal profile I've seen! And I thought Blackburn was nice!

jpb

Quote:

That rifle is a .375 H&H with Burgess bottom metal, <snip>

AD

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Repaired picture.

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I apologize for the poor image quality, it has me stumped!

Chuck

FIXED

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeez Chuck, were you drinking when you uploaded those pics

one of us
posted Hide Post
PS Sometimes the little computer in the camera (his name is hal) decides to focus at an ill defined depth that doesn't correspond to the actual position of objects in the viewfinder. Dunno why that happens either.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're fine Chuck. Digital cameras are not totally magic. Try putting it on a tripod and using the self timer mode. When there isn't enough light they stretch the exposure out past 1/30th second and you get the shaky picture. Happens more often when trying for close ups. Even with the auto flash. I dunno why.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It isn't the pictures, and I didn't take them. The quality went for crap when they hit the hosting site, and I tried a few. I just haven't encountered this particular problem yet, and I don't drink so maybe it was something I ate.

Chuck