THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Recommended Trigger Guard for Remington 600 action

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommended Trigger Guard for Remington 600 action
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
I'm going to restock my sons Mohawk with a blind magazine stock (haven't decided whether standard or mannlicher) and want to see what trigger guards might work best. I was thinking a Remington 700 ADL trigger guard. Any other suggestions?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somone on Ebay was selling repro metal ones ,from Canada i think might be worth a look

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Austin,
Alot of us have bought these. They are really first class. http://forums.accuratereloadin...381080801#8381080801
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Sorry I wasn't clear. I already have a metal CNC reproduction; I want to ditch that ugly boy and just got with a simple trigger guard

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3061 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells has the 700 adl trigger guards factory or steel aftermarket you will have to anchor the ft screw some how -threaded insert??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mousegun1:
Brownells has the 700 adl trigger guards factory or steel aftermarket you will have to anchor the ft screw some how -threaded insert??

Cut the front screw short, then epoxy/bed the front screw and ADL 700 trigger guard to the stock.. thumb

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3713 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
thanks Cool