THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laser/weapon light pressure switch attachment?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What should I use to attach the pressure switch pad to the forend of a synthetic stock carbine (Hi Point)? Hot glue? Super glue? Silicone?

Thanks. -WSJ

Posts: 300 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
I would use something that is non-destructive. Maybe some Silicone.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Velcro

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one that came with self adhesive Velcro pads , worked great. Easily removable too.

Posts: 220 | Location: SW Missouri USA | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James C Scott:
I have one that came with self adhesive Velcro pads , worked great. Easily removable too.

That's actually a better idea than Silicone. I forgot for a minute, Silicone is for breasts! Big Grin

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote