New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger grips in ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
May I be so bold to post a thread that concerns pistol grips?-thanks.
Gave my 17 yr old a Redhawk .45LC and searchd around the net and came across Hogues custom Gonc. fingerless grips-nice grips. Still too large of grips for him to accurately shoot the revolver. I read somewhere back that the Ruger GP 100 will fit-is this correct? He definately needs a set of grips to shoot comfortably and accurately. appreciate the help.

regards,
Tim

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
The GP100 shares the same grip frame as the Super Redhawk. The Redhawk is unique.
Call Hogue and talk to them, they are SUPER people to do business with.

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
Actually I put the grips from my Super Redhawk .480 onto my dad's GP100 and replaced my own with a Hogue. They are interchangable, however the GP100's grips are really not too much smaller than the Super Redhawk's itself if I remember correctly.
Best of luck to you

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote