Find
Notify
Tools

Engraving
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FlyingAce
posted
What is the going price for letter/number engraving on a stainless steel action? I know this probably depends a lot on location, geographically speaking, but on average would you think I would be looking at for the following to be engraved "Clair Martin Jones 1/27/1934 -- 03/10/2006"?

Thank you in advance.

Jim Mace

For all things WSSM...
http://wssmzone.com

Some told me, "Jim, sorry, you just can't...". To those I reply, "Watch Me..."

Posts: 84 | Location: Spokane, Washington | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scrollcutter, that posts on here, is probably as good as you’ll find...guys have posted pictures of his work and it’s gorgeous and very reasonably priced, IMO.

I don’t know him, and have never used his service so this isn’t a plug for a “buddyâ€...just an observation of really nice work.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendation Rick.

Depending on size, style, location and material...Generally, $4.50 per letter.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
roger is the man. his work adds class to the gun. the work was absolutely perfect, the cost was more than reasonable, and it was delivered timely.

Posts: 981 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger, how much for the spaces? LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist. But, a serious question to all of the professionals on the forum: do you mind posting prices for your work on the forum, or do you prefer to answer those questions in a PM or e-mail?

MKane160

You can always make more money, you can never make more time...........LLYWD. Have you signed your donor card yet?

Posts: 488 | Location: TN | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote