New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back on Line and Shop is Running
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am back on line, and the shop is up and running.

Have some 80 emails in the hopper, I will be responding to all this week.

Main priority is to get the long overdue jobs out to you folks! I will be emailing status later this week.

Thanks for everyones' patience.

[ 01-21-2003, 08:31: Message edited by: John Ricks ]

Posts: 1055 | Location: Real Sasquatch Country!!! I Seen 'Em! | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's great to hear. Hope everything goes well. Lookin' forward to hearing about some new projects. [Smile]

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted Hide Post
Good to see you back John.

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John, where is the shop?? Ed

Posts: 161 | Location: Seattle - temporarily! | Registered: 04 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John, glad you are back. Hope everything worked out well for you. Smokey

Posts: 160 | Location: Whitehorse Yukon Canada | Registered: 20 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
John,

Glad to see you are back and in communication. [Wink]

Just where are you back?

jim dodd

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome back John Ricks. Alot of people have been asking about you, I hope you can keep up with your work.

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WB John. We have missed you and your experience. Imagine you will have your hands full catching up.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi John, Glad you're back on line. Hope things worked the way you wanted.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
John,
I hope things are working out in a good direction for you. Best of luck.
jeffe

Posts: 39594 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
John,
There may be an opening in the near future in our industrial complex. Are you still interested in that, or have you found a better setup somewhere else? Let me know.

Good to see you back in action.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Ed, click on the web site at the bottom of this message. Shop is in Port Angeles. Address on the web site.

Hunter Jim, still in Port Angeles.

Matt Williams, won't be moving for a while as the differences have been resolved and I will remain at the present location. Unless I win a lottery!

Posts: 1055 | Location: Real Sasquatch Country!!! I Seen 'Em! | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Thats great John. Glade to see you back I always look forward to your post. Best wishes [Wink]

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
John- Good to see you back man! We've missed you!-Rob

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Ricks:

Matt Williams, won't be moving for a while as the differences have been resolved and I will remain at the present location.

John,

Is this a way of hinting that you are now engaged? [Smile]

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote