Find
Notify
Tools

Trigger help
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of PythonWill
posted
Ok, here is my problem, My dad has a 1917 eddystone, it has always had a very light trigger, I remember seeing everyone get the scope to the eyebrow many time when I was a kid. Anyways, dad is getting older and wants a bit more pull to it, so he tried to adjust it himself and now it dont work at all. it is marked Mark II DT co. I really dont know how to adjust it myself any input that may help would be nice. and do they make a newer trigger for one of these guns that would work better then this old thing? Thanks
Will

Posts: 41 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You most likely have a Dayton Traister Mark II aftermarket trigger. E-mail the company here: greg@daytraco.com They undoubtedly can tell you how to adjust the trigger. Grant.

Posts: 336 | Location: SE Minnesota | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have two Enfields and have kept the two stage military trigger on both of them. IMO, that system makes an extremely safe and functional trigger because it is literally impossible to “accidently†set on off, especially for us in the “older-generation†whose hands and fingers ain’t what they used to be.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote