THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    I’m in need of a magazine follower and spring for a Kimber of Oregon model 84.223

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m in need of a magazine follower and spring for a Kimber of Oregon model 84.223
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bought the gun and the parts weren’t in the gun. Seller is clueless. Kimber America has a follower, no spring, for their model 84. I don’t know if the guns are the same. Anyway, this action is the size of a Zastava mini mauser, so a spring may not be too hard to find. Maybe a Remington 700 .223 spring can be made to fit. Any ideas?

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have both a Kimber (Oregon) 84 and a Mini Mark X Zastava. I looked at the two magazine springs and they appear to be of essentially the same dimensions. I did not go to the trouble to attempt to interchange the two, but it looks to me like one would work in the other.

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote