New
Find
Notify
Tools

New bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I visited Shilens today to pick up a barrel and they showed me some bottom metal by Dave Kiff of Pacific Precision. It is very well made. He has Winchester in stock and will have Remington soon. I asked about Mauser and he said maybe next year. You will find his pricing is very very good.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch,

where any of them drop box by chance.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing about it on their web site

http://www.pacifictoolandgauge.com/index.asp

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is not on their website. After seeing it at Shilen's, I called Dave and visited with him about it. You would need to talk to him direct.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with Dave. He has 12 pieces of Winchester hinged bottom metal and it is $75. Remington will be the same price and available in about 6-8 weeks.
Butch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
what does it look like? Is there a photo anywhere.

one of us
posted Hide Post
75 bucks is cheap for CNC bottom metal, I'll probably buy some site unseen. I have some unseen blackburn bottom metal also.....havent seen it yet, bout time I call Ted again.

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote