THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Winchester Pre '64 steel floorplate and triggergaurd

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester Pre '64 steel floorplate and triggergaurd
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi
Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a steel floorplate and trigger gaurd for my Pre '64 featherweight? And rough expectations on price?
I would consider a second hand one in good condition.
I have a custom rifle with the original aluminium item and it is looking crappy with some corrosion exvident.
APB

Posts: 223 | Location: Qld, Australia | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
If you want the best thing out there, replace it with a Williams Firearms one piece floorplate and guard.

Check this out; http://gunloads.com/clients/william/store/product_info....2_34&products_id=100

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want the original I would say that the best place is EBAY. Be prepared to open the wallet.