Find
Notify
Tools

Pederson rifle barrels
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone used Dan Pedersen of Classic Barrels
and Gunworks to build a barrel for them?
Thanks
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dan is doing a rebore of a 721 Remington from 30-06 to 338-06 for me at the moment. Plan to obtain one of his barrels in the not-to-far distant future. Have heard nothing but good words about his work.

Ol' John

Posts: 22 | Location: Llano County, Texas | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John
Do you have a phone number and or address for Dan Pederson.
PM me or post it
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Here you go!
Dan Pederson
Classic Barrel & Gunworks
2601 Lake Valley Road
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
928-772-4060
www.cutrifle.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Llano County, Texas | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have only installed two of Dan's barrels but have not shot them yet. They went on the ACGG project rifles for the 2007 auction. The bores were very straight, they chambered very well and his bore finish is excellent. I have no doubt they will perform admirably. I have not heard a single bad report yet on them, tho it is a matter of time before someone has a gripe, which of course may have nothing to do with the barrel quality.

one of us
posted Hide Post
John

Thank you so much.
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
Jim
Speaking of the 07 guild guns when will they arrive in Louisiana? I know what your thinking, no Mr. David didn’t put me up to asking that. Roll Eyes I haven’t even seen him since before Christmas. I’m just anxious to see the work you have done. I don’t know the rules on the guild guns either, but if you and Mr. David want me to shoot them before they go to the show I'll be glad to give a full report on those Pederson Barrels. Big Grin

Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote