THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    You guys getting weird numbers from Pacific Tool and Gauge

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys getting weird numbers from Pacific Tool and Gauge
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This order confirmation number makes me giggle. Anyone else getting weird ones?

Posts: 1316 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, Just bad service.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3353 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
No, Just bad service.

How true,I will no longer do business with them. Just too many F ups.

Posts: 760 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for a reamer to be resharpened that they received on Nov. 17th.!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 831 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Canada:
No, Just bad service.

The truth!

Posts: 41871 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was a machinist for a small company that built production machinery. The engineer would bring out assembly drawings with all the prints when ready for me to manufacture.

One day I had an assembly pulled up and the owner walked by. He chuckled then asked what the hell I was working on.

In BIG BOLD letters the assembly title said

FUASS

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1489 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote