THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE!!! on Soldiers AR sponsored BBQ for.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted
Be sure and check out the thread "UPDATE!!! on Soldiers AR sponsored BBQ for." in the Africa forum. Many of you that are regulars in this forum contributed the the BBQ so I thought I would let you know about the other thread.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Actually the thread is now located here:

BBQ

And a big kudos to you Bill for a job well done.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In his typical fashion, M1Tanker does not take much credit for this BBQ taking place.

When I learned that my son was going to Ft. Bliss on his way to Iraq last year I contacted M1Tanker and told him my son would be at Bliss for a while. Bill, without me even asking, contacted my son to see if he and his guys needed anything, and Bill’s lovely wife even baked them cookies!

Bill and I have struck up a good friendship here in cyberspace since then.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
Actually the thread is now located here:

BBQ

And a big kudos to you Bill for a job well done.

Forrest,
Thanks for posting the link. I origionaly had it in the Africa forum but the admnistrators moved it into the Misc.. forum. Which I thought was not cool since most of the AR members who made it possible and would be interested in the update spend most of their time in that forum. And I felt that these guys who are bleeding over there deserved to be sen by everyone and not buried in a forum that gets very little attention.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So THATâ€S where it went! bewildered

I was right in the middle of posting to that thread the other night and the sucker just disappeared when I hit the post button. I never even knew this site had a “Misc.†forum.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rick,

Good to hear that your son is doing well and will be home in January. I enjoyed the photos in his album. They sure brought back memories for me from a different place and time. Damn, it's goin' on forty years now. The older I get, the better I was.

Semper Fi

Craig

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote