New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a smith
 Login/Join

Picture of Savage_man_300
posted
so we recently inharrited some guns, my old mans dad had a stroke about 6 months ago and gave up his collection. some i know to be in fine shape, some i know to need work and others im not sure. the ones i know for sure need attention are a marlin lever .22 that needs a new tube as the internal tube of the tube mag is MIA, and the other is a savage .410 bolt action clip fed scatter gun, the stock is cracked in half and and some point was glued back together and parts of the clip are missing. If someone could direct me towards somewhere to locate the parts that would be most appreciated. I have found places locally that will at least take a look and tell me weather they are safe to fire or not but, it would mean alot to me to get these guns back up and doing what there ment to do before there original owner is to far gone to know about it.

much appreciation
Chris

Striving to be todays Jerimiah Johnson.

Posts: 24 | Location: Santa Rosa Ca. | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
For the Savage, look here: http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=221 You will need to know the model number.

For the Marlin, look here: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/catsearch.aspx?k...0tubes&ps=10&si=True If you don't know what you need, call them, they should be able to help you.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Savage_man_300
posted Hide Post
thanks i appreciate the help.

Striving to be todays Jerimiah Johnson.

Posts: 24 | Location: Santa Rosa Ca. | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote