THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    looking for parts for colt 1892 New Army&Navy .38

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for parts for colt 1892 New Army&Navy .38
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hope this is the right place, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Looking for a cylinder stop and grips for a Colt 1892 New Army&Navy .38 lc
These seem to be getting rare and I'd like to get this old girl back to her former glory.
Any help appreciated.

Posts: 669 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Hard to get parts for that revolver; try Numrich.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tried Numrich and Brownells, no luck.

Posts: 669 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
There used to be a guy in S.D., Rapid City I think, who specialized in old Colt parts. Think he re-located from CA. I got some parts from him for the New Army & Navy .38 a few years ago. Can't remember the name of the outfit but a google search might get you to him.

And as stated, parts for these revolvers are scarce. An option would be to search for a gun in poor condition and buy it as a parts donor.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
There used to be a guy in S.D., Rapid City

Jack First Gun parts Rapid City SD???

Here is a long list of options.

http://www.thehuntersden.com/Gunpartsdoc.htm

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
try this guy I found parts for a lot of old Co;t revolvers that no one has.

"I stated out with nothing. thanx to the federal gov't ,I still have most of it left"

Posts: 7 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 10 November 2010Reply With Quote