THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    International Distribution of the M1999 Montana Action

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

International Distribution of the M1999 Montana Action
 Login/Join

<Rod@MRC>
posted
Two major distributors, one with international capabilities, and three different foreign importers are pulling together plans for distribution of the M1999 Actions. It's a little early to provide details, but our interested customers in down under, up above, and across the pond will have answers soon.

[ 02-19-2003, 01:58: Message edited by: Rod@MRC ]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rod, congratulations. I saw the action Jack had at Reno and am very impressed. Will be ordering soon. If taxes don't do me under.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
<chuk>
posted
Thanks Rod, I enjoyed talking to you this morning. I am very glad to see that you are considering us up here and I hope we bring you great business for years to come. I know I will.

chuck

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news Rod. I've nearly asked about getting one of your actions to oz a couple of times but thought you were probably busy enough as it was. Please keep us posted - there exists a small but dedicated core of custom rifle builders and addicts down under who I'm sure will jump at the chance despite the poor exchange rate.

GG

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote