Notify
Tools

Re: Best & Worst forums for gunsmithing info
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BLUE...

Oh?
you think so?....then Im ahead in my time-line...

However, I am not tired at all,,,I still have PLENTY yet to say,,,over and over.

I see no need at all to not be able to have this topic become the longest in this sites history.

I see no need for any help doing that too, if others dont want to come along for the ride?..well, I might not even notice to tell the truth...

one of us
posted Hide Post
DaQu'tah
Quote:

I believe deeply that it is okay that the reasons that I have given are not understandable; this is also part of my point.

I simply wish to cement into everyones mind a reputation for myself. That I have the ability to post an unlimited amount of times and say absolutely nothing that is clearly understood.....yet deliberate.

DaQo'tah has rehearsed illogic to an art form. He has a practiced debating style that at it's best is insensitive to logic.

to quote DaQo'tah:
"But given the title and nature of this topic, as well as my name listed here with comments about me, I shall make sure that the other guests of this topic understand who I am, and what I am like to have around posting on topics that they were talking about, and the foolishness of posting about me if you are not prepared for the onslaught known as DaQo'tah."

What Ambition... To be the best Babaling Bafoon !

Your reward is Daqutah Gag: Golden Cork and some Duct Tape... What a honor

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Moses lake,,,,Moses lake..I remember when I first moved to Bellevue that the reason they built that town was for the people that missed the turn...

one of us
posted Hide Post
we went from 5 stars to 2 stars. What did that? Couldn't have been dqota's incoherent rambling could it?

Posts: 2340 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howard, his incoherent ramblings would have taken us to a minus 10. Now you go to your room.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote