THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Duane - Quality bottom metal for a 1903 Springfield

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duane - Quality bottom metal for a 1903 Springfield
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
Duane, you opened this can of worms, so I'll feed it some more.

I would like to see you guys do a run of bottom metal for the 1903 Springfield. I suggest a drop-in replacement with a hinged floorplate and triggerguard styled like your Mauser 98 stuff, set up for .30-06 family cartridges.

Anybody else interested.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3845 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Heeeyyyyy! Wait till he gets the Enfields done! Big Grin

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Earl
posted Hide Post
Count me in x2. A drop box would be sweet.

Posts: 364 | Location: Sticks, Indiana | Registered: 03 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes count me in for at least 1 probably 2

Michael J

Posts: 485 | Location: Lakewood Colorado | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
I'd go for one std. cap.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote