Find
Notify
Tools

AR10 uppers
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted
I've got an Armalite AR10t. With the various new AR10 clones showing up on the market, I got curious if the clone's uppers are interchangable?
Thanks for your input.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ropes
posted Hide Post
The AR10 Like the AR15 have many options for parts. But having owned 10 or so AR15s I find that you usually get what you pay for in military guns. It depends on what you want a plinker or a tack driver. You will get advice from those who know more than me over on AR15.com

John

Posts: 549 | Location: Denial | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arkypete:
I've got an Armalite AR10t. With the various new AR10 clones showing up on the market, I got curious if the clone's uppers are interchangable?
Thanks for your input.
Jim
I am 99% positive that the Bushmaster BAR10 and ArmaLite AR10 uppers do not interchange.

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of covey16
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen a BAR10 in the flesh yet, but they use a FAL magazine so I doubt the 2 uppers are compatable. The lowers are different.

Covey16

Funny,After a rotten war like this,how hard it is to leave- Duncan Grinell-Milne

Posts: 4197 | Location: Sabine County,Texas | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ropes
posted Hide Post
I would call Bushmaster or Armalite and ask but this wont be the first time I was wrong...

Posts: 549 | Location: Denial | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote