ATTN:Jack Belk
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jack,
E-mailed you several times,and posted on HA to no avail as usual. [Wink]

How's the Brownings?

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm trying to reach him, too. No luck so far. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jack has had company from out of town staying with him for a few days. He'll be back.

Best,
Joe

Posts: 144 | Location: Riverview, MI | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT [Razz]

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I see that he's made many posts since the start of this post. Maybe he's just ignoring you guys! That's what happens when you send the poor guy a ton of work with no extra beer or whiskey on the side [Smile]

http://www.serveroptions.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00006472

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
With all the cackling, I thought maybe a herd of ex wifes had taken up handles on the various boards. [Razz]

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ralph Smegma?!? [Confused]

Best,
Joe

Posts: 144 | Location: Riverview, MI | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
LMAO.... [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nextjoe:
Ralph Smegma?!? [Confused]

Best,
Joe

hey ralph, what is with the name? smegma? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Mad] [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JBelk>
posted
Coming up for air........ Brownings are nearly done. Joe, I got the springs today.....Glen, Back with you very shortly. Inventory time in the archeology project called customer storage.

I lost a lot of email....or at least it's on a hard drive I can't read.......and some confusion has set in. (THat could be the result of yet another inexplicable birthday). Let me get rid of these folks trying to wear me down to a nubbin and I'll get back with you.

HA? I haven't been there in a week or three...server not found is the message I get.

Don't pay the ransom, I'll escape. [Smile]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jack,
Thanks for the update.

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jack - Great to hear you are okay! I'll recall the posse. [Big Grin]

<JBelk>
posted
Glen---

You scared me! "Recall the pOsse." I read it wrong. [Smile] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now don't you folks wear Mr. Belk out. That way he'll be able to help me when I need it...

Posts: 358 | Registered: 15 September 2002Reply With Quote