Find
Notify
Tools

G&H 'style' mount
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys,
A long time ago I got these parts, thinking that I'd use them on a project. I really don't think it's going to go forward, but I do hope that someone here might recognize them.

When I got the parts, they didn't have rings with them. Those 30mm rings you see with it I bought from Jim Wisner, and, as expect, fit very nicely.

This mount is pretty nicely made. It's nicer than any of the original G&H mounts I've run across, on par with much of the custom stuff made today. Anyone recognize the work?

You can view a bunch more detailed pictures HERE!!

Posts: 1352 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a side note, I listed these parts for sale on eBay. They are bringing an UNBELIEVABLE price. So much so, I'm slightly embarrassed.

The good news outside of that is that the original manufacture of the slider and base has contacted me! He goes by Gunswizzard over there. I'm hoping he might speak up here and tell use more about what he does.

Posts: 1352 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Earl
posted Hide Post
I'm in the wrong business!

Posts: 364 | Location: Sticks, Indiana | Registered: 03 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I told you who bought it, you'd be surprised. I was. I'd expect to see this on a very, very expensive gun soon.