THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    XS Ghost Ring Sight vs. NECG Peep Sight (for Weaver Bases)

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XS Ghost Ring Sight vs. NECG Peep Sight (for Weaver Bases)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is the NECG peep sight noticeably lower than the XS Ghost ring sight? I purchased the XS Sight but it puts the line of sight higher than I would like on my rifle. I'm considering returning it and getting the NECG peep sight instead. (I have not yet installed the front sight, so it's not too late to change.)

Thanks,
Washougal Chris

Posts: 116 | Location: Washougal, WA | Registered: 26 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Weaver NEGC is lower than the XS, but it's hard to get a true ghost-ring effect with it. Send me a PM with your address and I'll let you try it for a while. Or buy it if you want.

Okie John

"The 30-06 works. Period." --Finn Aagaard

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Okie John,

Thanks for the offer! I'll send you a PM with my address.

Thanks!

Washougal Chris

Posts: 116 | Location: Washougal, WA | Registered: 26 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Okie John,

Did you get my PM?

Thanks,
Washougal Chris

one of us
posted Hide Post
Finally -- very busy lately. Please check your PM's.

Okie John

"The 30-06 works. Period." --Finn Aagaard