THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should Saeed ban people who want to ban Trolls?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
(empty)

Posts: 2340 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howard, I was thinking there should be a ban on banning bans. Does 3 negatives still make a negative? It does in math. My body is worn out from skiing powder snow at mission ridge. Please send a masseuse (think that is the female version)

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is just as easy for a troll to call you a troll as for you to call him one.

Respond to posts that:
1) are a sincere question
2) humorous
3) correct or incorrect, have some technical merit

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Howard

How is the bias today

Please no more post about troll's. My advice is to bother about what you like and ignore the rest.

Cheers
/ JOHAN

<eldeguello>
posted
What has this question got to do with GUNSMITHING? (Of course, I have met some gunsmiths who might qualify as "trolls"!!)

one of us
posted Hide Post
eldeguello,
When the Marlin /NEF/H&R forum closed down a few weeks ago, a troll from the NEF section moved to the accurate reloading forum single shot forum.
Troll post at Accuratereloading.com

I do not have a problem with a half dozen troll posts and can ignore them.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

What has this question got to do with GUNSMITHING? (Of course, I have met some gunsmiths who might qualify as "trolls"!!)

Gunsmith trolls are the ones who advertise and converse on the various forums to attract business. Then after accumulating a number of people's guns, orders, and payments in advance-they can not be reached by phone, email or smoke signal. They sit on your gun while completing projects that came in after your pre-paid order. They promise your gun is going out next week for six months.......

Yes there are gunsmith trolls..............

Posts: 83 | Location: ND | Registered: 23 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I checked out the "LITTLE MORTIE" post,laugh at these antics,and remember..."everytime you respond to what you think is a "troll post" it keeps it near the top.Laugh at them,don't respond and let 'em get pushed down the page.

About that 5 o'clock shadow,....could it be powder residue?

Posts: 588 | Location: Sherwood Park,Alberta,Canada | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote