THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SS LH Model 70 in an Echols Legend stock.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck

Very nice.

How much does it weigh?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm lefthanded and you have no idea how much in love I have just fallen...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In What Caliber ?. Ou Ah Oh Yea !!! I like it and the bolt is on the correct side of the receiver .

PS; I'm also one of those talented Left handed persons could you tell . Nice looking outfit tu2

dancing clap jumping patriot nilly

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The rifle is basically a stock LH 270 Win. with trigger and safety work, Williams bottom metal, Williams extractor, the barrel has been cut to 23", and of course the Legend stock in graphite. With 5 rounds in the magazine it balances dead center of the front guard screw. It weighs 8 lbs 3.1 oz's.

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice Chuck! Congrats...

I can't wait to get mine back.

Posts: 38 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate you!!! Wink

Posts: 521 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll admit to being a little nervous about the untried factory barrel, but the first range session shows promise.