Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO Action Screws
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted
I'm looking for the rear and front screws for a ZG47. I know they are a metric thread. I have not been successful in my search but was told without confirmation that the CZ550 screws will work. If anyone has some or knows for sure of someone who does please let me know. I've tried all the usual suspects with no luck. Thanks

Posts: 895 | Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
CZ 550s and 550 Magnums take M6 screws with a 0.75 pitch.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13642 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The ZG-47 also takes M6-.75 screws.

If It Doesn't Feed, It's Junk.

Posts: 408 | Location: Sechelt, B.C., Canada | Registered: 11 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks, same info I found. Does anyone have a set laying around they want to sell or point me in the direction of who does? thx

Posts: 895 | Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I made hex head replacement action screws for my CZs a while back and kept the factory original slotted head action screws.

If you will PM me your address, it will be my pleasure to send you a pair, front and rear, as I have no further use for them.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13642 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
OMG, that's awesome. Thank you. I can't believe how difficult it is to find these on line. PM Incoming.