New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO ZKK Safety and Shroud
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is Ed Lapour's site operating? I've tried several times; get the home page only; however there's no info posted. Anyone know what he charges for a shround/safety for a ZKK BRNO? How does it perform?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
David Christman just got mine for my CZ550. Can't give you any additional info. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A month or so back when I spoke with Ed he was just about to finish up on some for the cz 550.

I think it was $225. He must have got them done as mine is at the smiths.

HBH

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about Ed's website but I did a Google search and got the following contact information.

EDWARD LAPOUR. Address: 908 HAYWARD AVE BREMERTON, WA 98310 USA. Voice: 1-360-479-4966 Fax: 1-360-479-3902.

I have a Model 70 built by Ed and he does fantastic work. His metal work is especially nice. He has been in Bremerton for a long time and is worth making a phone call to.

I believe he took over some of the Model 70 safeties that Wisner used to produce. I have one of the Wisner safeties for a Brno and it is very nice.

Posts: 251 | Location: Newport, WA | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote