THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Does any one make a 3 position safty for a CZ 550?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does any one make a 3 position safty for a CZ 550?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to get a CZ in 458 lott but want a 3 position safty ( mod 70 ) style so I can keep all the saftys the same on my rifles?

You can't kill them setting on the couch.

Posts: 413 | Location: Roamin' the U.S. for Uncle Sam. | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that CZ refers to their safety as a three position safety, but it is not a Model 70 style (I could be wrong on this)

However, you are in luck because Ed Lapour makes a Model 70 style safety for the CZ550.

http://www.edlapourgunsmithing.com/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thornell:
yes they do. www.hunting-rifles.com

You beat me to it.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote