THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need more pictures of Harry Selby's Rigby.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have Rifle magazine #192 from 2000 containing lane Simpson's article entitled, "Harry Selby's .416 Rigby. It has a few good pics and a few dimentions, but I need more, including top and side views of the action, views of how the barrel begins its taper at the end of the barrel band rear sight base etc. If you could recommend books, magazine articles etc. I would greatly appreciate it. I will post in Big Bores as well.Thanks,
Matt

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3291 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
American Rifleman October 2002 (by Joe Coogan.)

Posts: 4865 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I have some that HArry sent me a few years ago. They might be the same ones in the magazines but not sure since i've never seen the mags. PM me and send me yer addy and i'll send them to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
I have some that HArry sent me a few years ago. They might be the same ones in the magazines but not sure since i've never seen the mags. PM me and send me yer addy and i'll send them to you.

PM sent. I just ordered a copy of the October 2002 American Rifleman from Amazon.com. I hate Amazon.com, as they are anti-gun, but I had to just bite the bullet.
Matt

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3291 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoMatt:
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:

PM sent. I just ordered a copy of the October 2002 American Rifleman from Amazon.com. I hate Amazon.com, as they are anti-gun, but I had to just bite the bullet.
Matt

It is funny though how MONEY will change ones views. Amazon may be anti gun but they are not anti gun BOOK, DVD, etc and that because they know they can make the profit. HYPOCRITES in my view. If you are going to be against something go all the away or don't even both
Just as bad as a corrupt politician

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote