Find
Notify
Tools

Swirly McMillan Colors
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted
Anyone have a McMillan Stock made in the swirly colors/patterns? Which one did you choose, and do you like it? Jeff

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
<John Lewis>
posted
I use a good many of these stocks for my customers. My favorite is o.d.green with black and tan marble. Very nice camo pattern.

posted Hide Post
Jeff,

I don't have one, but I love the way the blue & white swirl looks!

Steve Timm has a number of rifles with that design, and each one is a heart-stopper.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
Here's a shot of the OD green,tan and blk as John described. On the right:
 -
MtnHtr

Posts: 254 | Location: USA | Registered: 30 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GeorgeS, I have not heard the name Steve Timm since it came out of my own mouth the last time I bragged on his GREAT articles in Varmint Hunter, what is he doing now and is he still with them? Could you give him my e-mail and put us in touch? I have never read such awesome detail of how to get your loads dialed in EVER!!!!

Posts: 370 | Location: Memphis, TN. U.S.A. | Registered: 24 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MtnHtr, I have been wanting one like that! I would like one that has a base color of tan with brown and green in it. What are they called when you order them? Ron

Posts: 987 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Tim,

He is still writing for VHA; as a matter of fact, he has an article on his beloved .280AI in the latest issue of Varmint Hunter.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote