New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legacy Magnum Mauser Action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've heard some feed back both good and bad on the std Legacy Mauser Actions, noticed they had a Mag action. I spoke with the sales guy, he couldnt answer my questions and the gunsmith was Irish and took off early, or at least he was Irish today. Anyway, just wondering if anybody had info on the magnum action, looked pricey 935 ffl price, but my impression its a sqr bridge. Wanted to talk to the GS and find out the mag box dim and if it was a 375 length or not, was wondering ifs the same size as the MRC Prof action if and when it comes out.

The Legacy Ultramag action is priced way out of my league and would think it would be more of a gibbs type action etc.

Comments please, thanks, Billy

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Do you have a web site URL for this Legacy company?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.legacysports.com/product/index.htm

The mrc prof is only going to be 500 per MRC website for the first 400, then they go to 7-900 or so, I thought where were going to be more and I didnt know until I spoke with Jeffe and looked on the website that they were square bridge.

I doubt if Legacy will sell many of these actions at those prices unless there is something to this I dont know of. Think I'll get my name on the MRC list or just go buy another CZ

Billy,

High in the shoulder

(we band of bubbas)

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
for the largest action at a bit over $3000 they are right there in line with the rest..there are seveal big Mauser actions available at that price, I have never compared them to each other..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote