THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes a good 3 pos saftey for a Rem?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone make a good 3 pos saftey conversion for a Rem in SS?

Posts: 172 | Location: Lockport Illinois | Registered: 16 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PTG, call Dave Kiff.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Try this one. I've fitted one and they are fairly easy to do, if you have a mill or know someone who does.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/...ON%20SAFETY%20SHROUD

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
go with the Kiff...

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Looked at Dave's shroud. It is as good or better and a little cheaper than the one I was looking at. I think you will still have to mill a detent on the rear base of the bolt to allow it to work.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote