New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another MRC refund problem.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello again folks. On April 30th I requested a refund from MRC for a left hand stainless action that I could wait no longer for. I was told that it would be taken care of right away. After several Emails, with two different members of the MRC staff, I have seen no evidence of it hitting my account. Others have had the same problem and have posted them here. It seems that the only way to get the wheels turning, is to take it public. I really had no ill feelings toward MRC, I just needed to get going with the project and I had to have the action in hand long before they could ship it. Is anyone else getting this run around from them?

Joe

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like your not a customer but a unwantingly invester... Sorry to here your troubles

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That about sums it up. LOL

Joe

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Where in the hell is Walex when you need him

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate to post a thread that would make Walex smile. But I'm sure we'll hear from him sooner than later.

Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
Joe,

I can give you no excuses why it has taken 18 days from the time you cancelled until it was refunded. When a order is cancelled that is "pre-paid" it must be sent to the Sales Manager and the Owner before it is credited. It seems that the bookkeeper filed it instead. I personally did the credit, so you should see it almost instantly (depending upon how long it takes the credit card companies to post)

Dan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I hate to post a thread that would make Walex smile. But I'm sure we'll hear from him sooner than later.

Joe

We can hardly wait (not)!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have faith; I'm hangin' in there for mine and expect something quite nice.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote