Find
Notify
Tools

P14 Magazine
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted
Does anyone make a drop box magazine/floorplate assembly for a P14 action ?

Roger

Posts: 1041 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
You didn't specify what cartridge you wanted it for, assuming for the .303, I couldn't tell you. If you are converting to some "Eargeshplittenloutenboomer", Duane Wiebe of Sound Metal Products; http://www.soundmetalproducts.com/Home_Page.php , made a short run and threatens do do it again, if there's enough demand. You might e-mail him, he's very prompt and a great guy to do business with.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
........just a 303 improved, it would be nice to get an extra round in, but mainly so I can use a deep bellied safari (DGR) style stock.

Roger

Posts: 1041 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote