THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Parts interchangability? Remington SP10 and IthacaMag 10

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parts interchangability? Remington SP10 and IthacaMag 10
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Remington having discontinued the SP10 I am looking for parts. I understand the SP10 was based on the Ithaca Mag 10. Do any of the parts interchage? Especially barrels?

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Basically, NO. Little if any interchange.

If you go wade through the Remington website, I believe they mention a source for SP-10 parts (i.e., he bought all of Remington's inventory).

Great guns.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen no such reference on Remington's Website. Please advise!

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What are you looking for?

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuaneinND:
What are you looking for?

30 inch barrel.

Do you know where one is hiding? Without having to purchase another gun, I have been unsuccessful searching: Numrich/gunparts, Brownells, LG, Midway, Gunbroker, Gunsinternational, GunsAmerica, and the gunlist. I have now purchased an additional SP10 equipped with two barrels 21inch with rifle sights and 30 inch barrel with tubes.

Am I interested in more parts....absolutely. With the introduction of the Versamax, I doubt we will see the return of the best(my opinion)10ga auto on the market. That is too bad.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Corsons barrels??? Might call them, although their website only shows shorter barrels.

There is a goose hunting forum (I can't remember the name)...might be worth posting a WTB ad.

Posts: 552 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had WTB ads on here and Shotgunworld for better part of 2 months with no response.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member