Find
Notify
Tools

93-95 Mauser Military stock?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted
Does anybody make a laminated military stock for the small ring mauser any more? I checked with Boyds with no luck. coffee

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Sure; Richards.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
I searched all over Richard's site and Numrich, Boyd's with no luck. Ya can't tell me that all of a sudden everybody dropped out of the military stock business? homer

quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
Sure; Richards.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
You might ask over here. I've found them very helpful
http://surplusrifleforum.com/

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
You mean full length military? In that case, no, there would be no demand for such an animal. Which small ring do you have? If you have an original stock, it can be duplicated.
Originally, the only small ring that had a laminated stock was the G33-40. (this is a lightened 98 action)

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
Who would duplicate a full lenght military stock? I don't think jeffe could handle that length in his duplicater could he? bewildered

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who would duplicate a full lenght military stock? I don't think jeffe could handle that length in his duplicater could he?

What length is it? Best I can do is 45" between centers

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
The stock measures 42 inches. We would have to mock up a a stock to copy from. I have a birds eye maple that I toyed giving him but I also want to make a mountain rifle stock for a 22 inch barrel. We'll work on the mock up and let you know. fishing

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
tu2

As usual just my $.02
Paul K